What personal information do we collect?
- Registering with Peergrowth- If you register with Peergrowth via our website, we ask that you complete an online form which asks for information about you, such as your name, contact details and resume. We use this data to provide you with information regarding any job opportunities relevant to you.
- Subscribing to Email Newsletters - If you decide to subscribe to our regular email newsletters, we will collect basic information about you such as your name and contact details.
How we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for a number of reasons, namely:
- To communicate with you in relation to any matter relevant to our business such as new jobs and the services we provide;
- To personalise and improve your experience on this website;
- To monitor website usage;
- To provide you with information from third parties that we think would be of interest to you.
Where we communicate with you for marketing purposes, we will provide you with instructions for unsubscribing from such messages if you choose.
Who has access to your personal information?
We will never sell your personal information.
- Clients: We will disclose your information to our clients if we believe it will provide better service to you and employment opportunities.
- Agents & subcontractors: We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include office support, mail houses. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
You have rights of access to and correction of your personal information. If you wish to update your information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your Personal Information?
We have put in place various security measures to protect your information.