Recruitment agencies act as a middle man between job givers and job seekers. The agency provides a suitable prospect for the company and gives many people employment. Many reputed companies use a recruitment agency to fill any vacant positions required, which also helps the company focus on their core work. This benefits the job seeker to find the perfect job according to their requirements without looking overwhelmingly for it.
Benefits of Recruitment Agencies
● Help in finding the desirable job.
● Resume and CV making and editing.
● Feedback and correction.
● Save time and money.
● High is earning income.
● Specialized work.
● Work in a respectable company.
● Worth the payment of money.
● Connection to many known companies.
It’s no surprise that Dubai has one of the best recruitment agencies in the world. It is super beneficial to work in Dubai. Hiring a recruitment agency has always been an intelligent idea if one is looking for a job or wants a hiring team for their company. Many Recruitment agencies in Dubai provide the best service for both employers and employees. Let’s look at how you can find and apply for the best recruitment agencies in Dubai.
How to find the best recruitment agencies in Dubai
● Your company should be registered legally
● Company’s owner shall not be related to any criminal background or records
● Company should create connections
● The company should be active on social business platforms to connect
● Share your company’s profile and outlook.
● Create a profile on LinkedIn
● Explore and find the desired recruitment agencies.
● Send a request for connection to them and contact them through it.
Pros and Cons of Best Recruitment Agencies in Dubai
Now you know the steps to finding a recruitment agency, you need to know about the best recruitment agencies in Dubai and their Pros and Cons. Here’s a list of some of Dubai’s best recruitment agencies’ pros and cons. Here is all the information you would want about them to choose the best recruitment company for you.
● Connections: Recruitment agencies can open many doors for an individual. It can get them a lot of sources and connections with many reputed companies that might be possible employers for you. Multiple connections can be a plus point for you when you need to find a job.
● Expert advice: Having recruitment agencies’ experts help you make a resume, correct your mistakes, and improve performance with their valuable advice and solutions to any of your employment problems. This will increase your chances of being more employable.
● Full Potential: Having a recruitment team can help unleash all your talents and work to your true potential. This will make all the companies you apply to more accessible to you and impressed with your performance.
● Budding talents: Recruitment agencies find skills all across the country and find the most suitable prospect for the job that needs to be fulfilled. It is a significant relief for all the employer companies to have a recruitment agency do the work of selecting and employing the people required. It also helps the people seeking a job to get engaged in the right field.
● Personalized training: Many recruitment agencies also provide various training and programs on career development to become more employable and find a good job. This helps boost your confidence, morale, and CV. You can opt for those programs if you require. You also get a certificate for most of the training.
● Hiring interns: Many inexperienced people are looking for a job but fail to, and many companies are willing to give a job but cannot find the right person to fill that position. Recruitment agencies help find those interns and freelancers and allow them in their desired company to work with.
● Customer-centric: Most recruitment agencies are genuinely in service of their customers, be it a company or a job seeker. They treat their client as their priority and check up on them as required. They work according to their needs.
● Outsourcing: A company can always outsource a recruitment agency to the HR work. This saves a lot of their time, and they can focus on their core work rather than struggling to find the right candidate.
● Excellent placements: Sometimes, one can get a job in different parts of the world and the opportunity is too good to ignore.
● Lengthy process: The process of most recruitment agencies could be very time-consuming and tiring. It could be a lengthy process to get employed, and one might have to wait for a long time.
● Repetitive emails: Some companies send you a response, but it could be robotic and redundant. You might get tired of waiting for an actual response from them.
● Difficult working hours: The working hours might be set by them, and it could be unsuitable for many people. You might have to work at a time when you are not available.
● New technology: They might provide you with new software and technology that you are unfamiliar with and have to cooperate with and learn their functions to function.
● The burden of workload: Workload may vary from company to company, but they might assign you to a place that could be a burden to you to complete the work.
● Breaks: You might not know how few holidays they provide or the unannounced meetings they may call up, and you need to prepare and brace yourself for it.
● No response: Some recruitment agencies could leave you hanging on a thread and never or too late of a response. This could cause annoyance and stress when they do not check on you and your company with a prospect.
● Challenging work: You might have good company, but you can get complex and challenging work that you might be handling all the time.
The above-mentioned were the top recruitment agencies pros and cons. They are all good in their way, but you should be the one that fits perfectly for you and your conditions. Keep in mind their scams before deciding on any of these or more. Also, check out their charges as it differs from company to company. Generally, recruitment agencies in Dubai can charge up to 15 per cent or more of your salary.
Peergrowth is the best and most secure, and trusted recruitment company in Dubai to invest in. They ensure you get the best consultancy and find a secure job to make the best outcome and all the consultancy worth it.